Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How old should your baby be when you first let it sleep covered up with a blanket at night?

best baby monitor for newborn
 on 10 Best Baby Apps for New Parents, From Baby Monitors to Lullabies ...
best baby monitor for newborn image



blondey_12


the newborn will be sleeping in a room across the hall with a baby monitor on.. should he be covered with a blanket at night or not? and what age can he start sleeping with a blanket and wont suffocate?


Answer
I let my children sleep with a blanket when ever it was cold, I just tucked it under their arms so their arms were free but their body was warm.

Where can I find information on what are considered good baby products?




Mamamia121


I am trying to register for my baby. I am so confused. There are 5 different brands of infant/newborn bottles, 15 different brands of baby monitors, 3 brands of infant care products. How do I know which is the best? I am very overwhelmed. Please help.
None of my friends have babies. My sister-in-law has two children but they are 7 and 4. This would be foreign to her.



Answer
Ask friends, family, coworkers, etc. what products they like and dislike and why and that should help you make a choice. Be sure to save receipts and shop at "return" friendly stores just in case you find you don't like a product. Target tends to have nicer things but I find they can be a bit of a pain when returning things sometimes. Wal-Mart has a much more lenient return policy.

If you want to e-mail me questions about products you're unsure of I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. I have a 2-year old and a 6-month old and I think I've tried it all! I went through the confusion with my first and got a lot of things I didn't like or didn't use/need.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How old should your baby be when you first let it sleep covered up with a blanket at night?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment