Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Can you block baby monitor interference?

best baby video monitor no interference
 on MBP36 Best Video Baby Monitor Motorola Or Summer Infant BabyTouch?
best baby video monitor no interference image



liss


I bought the summer infant day and night video monitor today. when i began to set it up, i realized that it was picking up someone else's baby's crib perfectly, and picking up their conversation. I know that if I can see them then they can see me. That makes me a little uncomfortable knowing that someone else can watch my daughter and pick up our conversations. Should I return the monitor, or is there something I can do to block the interference?


Answer
I would return it to the store and pick out a different monitor. A Neighbor probably has the same monitor as you bought and that's why it picked up their house. If you can, I would try to find a Digital monitor although I can't think of one with video off the top of my head.

Can anyone recommend a baby video monitor?




spastic ac


I've tried both the Summer 900mhz and a First Alert model. I live in a condo and they had too much interference.


Answer
My husband wanted a video monitor. We use it everyday and we are happy with it, but it was expensive.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2943603




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you block baby monitor interference?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment