Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How do I turn on my wifi on iphone 4s when the switch is gray?

best baby monitor to use with iphone
 on wifi baby unboxed iphone ipad android wireless baby monitor
best baby monitor to use with iphone image
Q. I recently put the newest update on my iPhone 4s. My wifi worked after this, but I reset my phone and then it stopped working. Instead of wifi saying not connected under settings, it just says off and I cannot switch it on. I have tried resetting my phone, my networks, and I even restored my phone on my computer. Does anyone know how to fix this? Help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much.


Answer
Tap "Settings" to ensure that you did not inadvertently disable your Wi-Fi radio. Check that the "Airplane Mode" switch is turned "Off." Next, tap "Wi-Fi" to make sure that the "Wi-Fi" switch is turned "On."

Tap "Settings," followed by "Wi-Fi." Turn the "Wi-Fi" switch "Off" and then "On" again after a minute. Tap your network name under "Choose a Network." This refreshes your network connection and often resolves inexplicable disengagements.

Disconnect and reconnect to the network. Tap the desired Wi-Fi network's blue "Detail" arrow to the right. Tap "Forget this Network," followed by "Forget." Under "Choose a Network," tap the network's name or tap "Other" to type the network's name and password. Then tap "Join."

Tap the blue "Detail" button to the right of your network's name. Typically, the IP Address should be set to "DHCP" and should not begin with "169." Tap "Renew Lease" to re-request a new network IP address that normally begins with "192.168" or "10."

Tap "Settings," followed by "General." Tap "Reset," "Reset Network Settings" and then "Reset Network Settings" again to confirm. With your network settings now restored to factory condition, reconnect with your desired Wi-Fi network. Tap "Settings," followed by "Wi-Fi." Under "Choose a Network," tap the network's name or tap "Other" to type the network's name and password. Then tap "Join."

Reboot your iPhone if your Wi-Fi icon's radio waves appear gray rather than black on your status bar. You may have a "faux" connection caused by router failure or your distance from the base station while you were connecting. Press the "Sleep/Wake" button on your iPhone's top-right edge and then drag the red onscreen slider to the right to power off. Then press the "Sleep/Wake" button again until you see the Apple logo and your iPhone powers up.

Move closer to the base station and turn on its range extender if it has one. If you are more than 115 feet from the base station or router, your connection will weaken considerably or drop.

Turn off or move away from devices that operate in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth in your immediate vicinity. These include items such as a microwave oven, baby monitor, cordless telephone, wireless Bluetooth device and so on. Alternatively, reset your Wi-Fi base station following the instructions in its user manual. When it restarts, it will seek to use 2.4 and 5GHz channels with the least interference.

How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?




Trueme


I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?


Answer
There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I turn on my wifi on iphone 4s when the switch is gray?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment