Friday, August 9, 2013

Can I use a different brand of monitor with a receiver?

best baby monitor price
 on Best Fisher Price Baby Monitors | Find the Best Deals on Fisher Price ...
best baby monitor price image



Rebecca


I have a fisher price baby monitor with 2 receivers but one was dropped and broken. If I get a different brand will the fisher price monitor work with it on the same channel?


Answer
Probably not. Baby monitors work on three different frequency bands, and even withing the same band use different channels and different ways of matching up to each other.

Is there a baby monitor that warns parents when the child unit is unplugged or turned off?




full_o_que


I am getting ready to transition my toddler into a 'big boy bed' and I am terrified that he is going to unplug the baby monitor or turn it off, and I will never know! Any tips suggestions or product ideas are greatly appreciated!


Answer
Ours does - Fisher Price Lights & Sounds (or something like that).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use a different brand of monitor with a receiver?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment