Thursday, August 8, 2013

Is it okay to let my baby sleep in her bouncy seat?

best portable baby monitor
 on AngelSounds Fetal Doppler Portable Baby Heart Monitor Detector | eBay
best portable baby monitor image



Ninja Kitt


She is 15 weeks old. I have been letting her. I like it because it is portable, she can be with me wherever I am. I'm not ready to walk away from her even with a baby monitor. Is it safe? I also let her sleep in her infant swing, it doesn't sit upright. And what about the infant pillows? Are those okay? there is one attached to the swing and the bouncy chair.


Answer
I definitely would not. I was doing this with my DD and my pedi said that it was definitely not a good idea. We use the Nap Nanny for this reason- because it doesn't let her sleep flat it puts her at the perfect angle and she sleeps even better than she ever did in the swing because the Nap Nanny is actually designed for long term sleeping and for holding the baby in a safe position.

Whats the best baby monitor under 50 bucks?




Sweetest S


We are hoping to find one that will work well in my 2 bedroom apartment that's not fuzzy. We just recently purchased a safety 1st monitor from walmart and its horrible! I couldn't imagine sleeping with all the fuzz.


Answer
I think i have the same one as the women above BUT i don't really recommend it. MOst of the times it's great but sometimes it's horrible. I think it catches signal from cell phones or even computers because even BEFORE my phone sounds off when i receive a text message the monitor makes a fuzzy light beeping noise. I actually still like it thought because it came with 2 portable monitors and the one to put in your baby's room has a night light that you can leave on or turn off. I paid $30 for it. Here it is: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7977222

I would assume that the newer Fisher Price monitor but the one that comes with only 1 works better, this one: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10727389

Also the lights light up red when there's sound and that's what i liked the most about it! When i thought i heard something i would just wait to see the red lights and that's how i knew if it was my son or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to let my baby sleep in her bouncy seat?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment