Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Angel Care Baby Movement Monitor?




DJ Alex


Does anyone have one? Does it help you sleep better at night? Have you had any problems with it? I just won one of Ebay for 41 dollars including shipping. My son is a stomach sleeper and I constantly worry about him at night, so we bought one. I have to say so far I love it. I gave it a test and it works great. It went off like it said 20 seconds after I moved my son off the sensor.


Answer
I have it and I love it. I'll never use another monitor. It went off once a few months ago, I ran to my daughter's room and I swear she felt lifeless. I started freaking out and trying to wake her up, and I heard her take a big, deep breath. I don't know if it was a false alarm, or if it really did help...but I'm thankful I had it and I'll use it for my next child.


Oh, and yes it does help me sleep better.

Angelcare baby movement and sound monitor?




Mslaruuue.


I want to buy the baby monitor with the sensor pad that goes off if it does not detect movement or breathing for 20 seconds.. My boyfriend thinks this is extreme and over the top. Does anyone currently use one and if so, how do you like it?


Answer
Not worth it. I had a friend who bought something like this & it often went off just because the lack of movement. Babies often don't move while asleep.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Angel Care Baby Movement Monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment