Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scared to put 5 month old across the hall :(?




Summermom


I have been cosleeping with my 5 month old since she has been born. I love having her near me, but my husband sleeps on the couch and we really miss sleeping together. The problem is I cannot bear putting her in her baby bed across the hall in her room. I would not be able to sleep at all! I always think something could happen to her and I would not be there, like a fire, or robbery, or her just spittng up choking. A baby monitor would not be good enough! How do I solve this problem and has any other mother felt this way and how did you get over it!?


Answer
You're not alone, momma! I really struggled with that too. Give yourself "baby steps". First put her in a safe place right next to your bed then move her away slowly if you need to. We put our baby in the pack and play bassinett and put her across the room from us for several months before moving her to her own room -- and then I checked on her several times per night! We also bought a video monitor so I could see her without waking her and that helped put my mind at ease a ton. At some point I have to tell myself too that I can't watch her every second even when she's right next to me -- you fall asleep and can't listen for every breath. Take it from me, I wish I'd gotten her used to her own bed sooner, because our baby has had some serious separation anxiety problems with getting used to sleeping on her own. We will definitely move our next baby sooner so that everyone can get some sleep! I know it is hard and scary. Unfortunately at some point you just have to make the move and pray for her safety (and check on her throughout the night!) Seriously consider the video monitor. If I zoomed in I could even see her breathing (chest rising and falling).

They scare me, srry iso long, plz help tho? PLEASE?




Lily


So, I keep having variations of the same dream and I have this feeling the entire time. I don't know how to describe it. Anxious, protective, angry, scared and so many other feelings to create this one bothersome one. Anyway, here's the dream: I'm in a really huge house, there are so many rooms and they all have a different theme. Me my brother sister and mom are stuck on the bottom and we have to find our way up to get out because there are no doors on the bottom. Or there is but its like we just cant go through them. Everything looks like I'm looking through scratched glass. We go throughthis typeof obstaclecourse andit involves swimming. We fail and this guy is monitoring us. I know that guy is evil. The dream zooms ahead and we're in a royal looking room and we can look around the corner into a tea room. There is a wealthy woman getting served there. My brother has to do something strange to make sure thecoastis clear. We continue sneaking our way up and the whole time that "feeling" gets stronger. Finally we're at the top and we aren't underground anymore. But my friend is guarding the door and she is telling us we can't leave. She tells the other guards to go and they do. I grab a knife from the kitchen. This room is cabin themed. I go over to her back and she says "Do what you have to do, I understand. You'll think its worth it" and I stab her and she drops the javelin and shield she was holding. I tell my family to come on and we run as fast as we can down a completely empty highway. Okay I wake up and the dreams continue into the next few weeks. Okay next night. We break out of the house fast and its skips all the details and we run down the empty highway. We see lit up billboards and mom point to a light through the tree's lining the highway. I keep looking at the light and while im looking away my mom brother and sister find a baby. We go to the light through the trees and bring the baby and we go inside a very busy restaurant diner/steakhouse thing. I have that feeling that this one guy is evil, he's are server. He has dark blonde hair and a black polo on. The baby is sitting beside mom. I know wat that guy is about to do b4 hedos it. I tryn to get my voice out but it wont come my throat is restricted. He walks over to the baby and mom is looking away laughing at my brother and sister. I watch helpless as he twists the babys head around till its neck breaks. It cries sorrowfully the saddest cry I will ever hear. I feel guilty and he walks away. I hate him so much. I think "I have to tell her" but I'm only allowed to tell her the baby is dead. I tap her and point to the baby, she sobs. That guy serves us our food and I cant speak, nothing will come out I literally can not make a noise. He smiles at me and jokes with me and I cant respond. We finish our food leave the baby in its highchair and get on our bikes (yes they just appeared) and ride back the direction we came. I have the sense we're still running we just finding another way to run because the RESTURANT changed places and was at the end of the highway and there was nothing behind it.
What does this dream mean? Its bothered me and I had so many dreams like it. We were trapped in a house, we had to run, we had to sacrifice human life along the way (my friend, the baby, sometimes it was my dad or my other brother, sometimes random ppl) and it scares me.
What do you think it all means?
I meant this to go in dream interpertatino what happened?>
I meant this to go in dream interpertatino what happened?>



Answer
I would recommend you to watch some of the videos by Osho on the channel below. That helped me a lot psychologically.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Scared to put 5 month old across the hall :(?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment