Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Are there any dual camera baby monitors?




Turk II


We use a simple wireless video monitor to keep tabs on my 2 year old son while he's napping and sleeping. Eventually he'll have a little bro or sis that we'll also want to keep tabs on. Are there any baby monitors that incorporate two cameras viewable on one remote monitor?


Answer
The one from Summer does. You can put one video on A and the other on B. Then on the monitor you can switch from viewing A or B. I figured this out when my SIL came for a visit and brought her video monitor. We had my daughter on video A and her son on B.

The Best video baby monitor?




StartingOv


We are wondering what the best Video Baby Monitor is?
We are moving into a new home where our 22month olds bedroom will be rather far from our bedroom & I feel a Video Monitor is the best thing for our situation. However, He wont sleep unless his room is almost completely pitch black so I've read that there are the Infrared vid monitors available but they are pretty expensive. Anyone have any experience with the ones with the LED/or regular lights actually on the camera itself? My son can't take light in his face and will wake up would this be a problem with these cameras?
I found a nice one on ebay for cheap because the antenna is gone off from the monitor itself do you think this would affect it? We are across the house from my sons bedroom so wondering if it would still work ok?
Anyway what is the best brand/monitor itself that you would recommend for baby video monitors?

Thanks!! =)



Answer
there's just a tiny light on them to allow the night vision to work, its not going to affect your baby I don't think. We use the summer flat screen video monitor and it works great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any dual camera baby monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment