Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Severe left side pain (around waistline), lower abdominal pain, gas & horrible constipation, pregnant....?




LaLa


I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first "successful" pregnancy. A few weeks ago I went to the ER because I urinated 5 times in a 16 minute period but they said my urine came back negative for UTI or any infections. Everything has been great my whole pregnancy other than that- no morning sickness, healthy baby, strong heartbeat, healthy growth & weight gain (me & baby).... until a few days ago. I have alot of back problems due to a back injury almost 3 years ago so it's normal for me to have constant back pain. However, (it is Monday night now) Saturday morning, I woke up and felt fine... until about 11am when I started getting stabbing pain in my left side around my waistline and right behind it on the left side of my back. I looked in my books and online and figured it was probably round ligament pain. Around 8pm I finally went to the hospital after the pain got to the point where I just couldnt take it. It hurt to laugh, cough, move, walk, move my legs. My whole lower abdomen hurt right above my pelvic area and all the way up my left side. Then I would get these horrible stabbing pains that would go all the way up my stomach and last about 15-20 seconds. I also feel alot of pressure when I pee. The baby was still active but I was in so much pain that I went to the ER. They sent me to labor and delivery unit where they hooked me up to monitor the baby's heartbeat and to see if I was having contractions. The baby's heartbeat was strong. He was still very active, kicking and swishing around in there. No contractions. They took a urine sample and said I was a little dehydrated, so they ran some fluids thro an IV, did a Vag exam to check my cervix (which also looked great), told me it was probably round ligament pains and sent me home. Since then I have been in tears several times due to immobilizing pain in my lower abdomen and left side when I try to walk (especially if I'm sitting down and then get up). I have a very high pain tolerance (broken bones with no tears, severe back problems for years, severe migraines several times monthly even more often since pregnancy, fell asleep during 3 of my tattoos...... etc) so for me to cry because of physical pain is a sure teller that it is severe.
I am worried because my OB doctor and the ER doctors and the labor & delivery docs/nurses all say I am experiencing round ligament pain.... however this pain is too much and I truly feel like it's something else. This pain has not gone away for almost 3 days and I've been reading that there are other things it could be such as kidney infection, gall stones, restricted bowel, etc. If it was dull achy pains I would believe that it was round ligament pains, but I truly feel that there is another matter at hand.....
Please if you've had similar problems or any information or knowledge you'd like to share, feel free..... I would greatly appreciate it..... Thank you



Answer
It is sciatica. Pregnancy is also a cause of it. There are many reasons of sciatica like pelvic injury, fracture, tumors or piriformis syndrome. Every reason has different treatment plan.
I had the sciatica due to piriformis syndrome. Its a body disorder, not disease. You can remove pains by stretching your muscle. This iPhone app link helped me to remove sciatica.
http://www.3drx.com/sciaticaIphone
http://blog.3drx.com/
http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id457029203?mt=8

What would i need and what would it cost?




Kolton McC


Today i was on Facebook and noticed one of my friends is starting to build her own home studio, she just recently started recording her own songs with her guitar teacher and sells them on itunes and so far she bought 600$+ worth of music stuff and it really shows me that if you try you can succeed. Saying that i was wondering how much would it cost to get the basic recording stuff. If i ever did this it would probably be just instrumental, and what would i need?


Answer
If you want to sound truly professional, here is what you need. It's not that expensive ...

1 - Recording software and broadcast quality computer interface -
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Avid-Pro-Tools-LE-Mbox-Mini-3--3rd-Gen--106091184-i1552697.gc

2 - Studio quality headphones - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M40fs-Precision-Studiophones-100265885-i1126646.gc

3 - High Quality Condenser Microphone - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Rode-Microphones-NT1-A-Condenser-Mic-Bundle-105619399-i1474748.gc

4 - Microphone stand - http://www.guitarcenter.com/DR-Pro-Tripod-Mic-Boom-Stand-101810125-i1170322.gc

5 - Microphone cable - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Monster-Cable-Performer-500-Microphone-Cable-102792009-i1128678.gc

That's all you need to get started. You may also need a good CD burner (software) but, it's not required. Another extra that I highly recommend which will make you sound a lot more professional when you sing, is the BOSS VE-20 Vocal Performer. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Boss-VE-20-Vocal-Effects-Processor-105654529-i1474806.gc

Eventually you may want a high quality studio monitor but for now you can use the headphones.

You will want to learn about Tunecore and Disc Makers and CD Baby web sites and you should probably join the International Songwriter's Association.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Severe left side pain (around waistline), lower abdominal pain, gas & horrible constipation, pregnant....?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment