Sunday, May 26, 2013

Is it safe to download after warning from ISP?

Q. I was downloading a Wii Game (Super Mario Galaxy) via uTorrent and my ISP emailed about copyrighted material. I was downloading it because a year ago my teething baby brother bit the disk (idk why) and wanted to get a backup. If I try to download more games will it be safe or will my ISP be monitoring my Internet use more closely?

A. Warning...depending upon your ISP..you may just wake up one day and try to access the internet...only to find out...your no longer allowed.....and your IP will be put on a blacklist...of know illegal downloaders and you may find yourself without internet service from anyone......and whatever you do...do not take advise from these so called hide IP addresses using a proxy site....those don't work...........





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it safe to download after warning from ISP?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment