Thursday, May 30, 2013

What is your experience with a Infant Heart Monitor?

Q. Has anyone ever used the Summer Infant Heart-to-Heart Prenatal Listening System from Wal Mart. I read the reviews and they are so different from one another.. I am 16 weeks at the moment and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it or not! Please Share Stories.

A. I've been using it since 20 weeks and I hear my baby just great with it. The problem is many women end up picking up their heartbeat and not the babies and then get alarmed at how slow the heart rate is. It can also be hard to find the heartbeat early (25 weeks and earlier) on as the baby can move around quite a bit and sometimes refuses to be in the right position to ever hear the heartbeat.

Luckily my son has been roughly in the same spot for the last 6weeks so I find his heartbeat very quickly. I love it.

Add: Just because something is cheaper or from Walmart doesn't mean it won't work. You don't need to spend an arm and a leg for something for it to work. Summer brand works great for me, besides if it doesn't work for you (I would wait at least another month, it says on the box when you will have a chance at picking up the heartbeat, many people try way too early and that is why you get so many mixed reviews, impatience. :)) you can always return it to Walmart fo a refund.

Add: You hear static only when you are trying to use it too early. Says so in the directions. This brand is best used from the middle of the second trimester to the end.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your experience with a Infant Heart Monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment