Friday, October 25, 2013

can i house my adult male leopard gecko with my baby savannah monitor?

best baby monitor big house
 on ... Baby Monitors | Find the Best Deals on Fisher Price Baby Monitors
best baby monitor big house image



Lol D


I have my savannah monitor in a big rubbermaid storage container and the 10 gallon tank for my leopard gecko seems to small.can i or no?
Alright ill put the video up but you'll all have to watch it. its gonna be awsome who ever wins..No life fagget.



Answer
sounds awesome. Savvanah Monitor VS leopard gecko. Put the fighting video online after you're done.

I keep hearing these weird noises in my grandparents basement?




Miranda


Like, my grandparents live in a big house. They remodeled their basement 2 years ago and it looks really good. But every time I walk past it I hear these weird noises. Like shattering of glasses. I run back up stairs and forget about it cause it's kinda creepy. Or when my grandma asks me to go turn off the light I see like shadows from the corner of the room. What is it? Is it haunted?


Answer
Well, for starters: ghost are a reality, not just a TV idea. I know because I lived in a haunted house for over 7 years. I had seen or heard ghost on a daily bases. The thought of a ghost doesnt mean demon. Ghost are like the living; there are good ghost and bad ghost; I have witnesses both. Then there are demons;and if you believe in god you had better believe in the devil. If not thats ok to, because they surly believe in you.
I use to think that ghost were just for TV until I had the unfortunate pleasure of moving in with them. The answer to the question in the back of your mind is " YES" you can PISS Them Off; not a good idea unles you wanmt a good case of the willies.
There is also the possability that you caught a glimps of the gardian angels watching over. My second house; third ghost:` My daughter had a regular visitor untill she was 3 years old. I lived in a new house, so nobody died in there. Every day she had a conversation with someone. I could hear voices through the baby monitor. My daughter could describe the person and had a name also. I did not know the name and could not find any information on that person either. How many toddlers can make up a first and last name?

Frankly it really don't matter what anyone thinks of my story. I know the truth and that is enough for me. I do have another theroy; maby your just crazy,LOL. Seriouly though, you may just be parinoid. just kidding. enjoy your ghost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can i house my adult male leopard gecko with my baby savannah monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment