Thursday, October 24, 2013

Why am i not getting pregnant,since i had fibroid operation,in august,2008.I started clomid 3 days ago?

best baby monitor for multiple kids
 on Video Baby Monitor Buying Guide 2013 | Best Baby Products
best baby monitor for multiple kids image



Barbara


I want to have my own kids,i don't mint multiple kids,am really getting frustrated in my own case,i started taking two tablets a day on the 27th of feb,2010,Please i want to know how long will i continue to take it for,thanks


Answer
Clomid is very good in assisting pregnancy for couples who are having a hard time trying to conceive. I personally took it for two months (neither of which was successful) then my doctor decided to do a HSG, and I got pregnant right away, without the clomid!!

You doctor will monitor you whilst you are taking it, just because prolonged use of the drug can increase your chances of ovarian cancer. So if nothing has happened by a couple of months (i would say 6 to 12months) then your doctor would probably recommend IVF or other types of assisted reproduction.

Im sure everything will work out in the end and you will get the baby you have waited for :)

Can I turn my neighbors into the cops?




Becca


I think they are dealing drugs, they have people running in and out of there at all hours of the day and night, and there's pepole that are staying there that aren't on the lease. The woman who bought the place has two kids, and boy and a girl, and I think the boy is abusing the girl. I heard him say he was going to beat her if she didn't do what he said? I can't stand these people, they're disrupting my sleep. Can I turn them in, even though I have no concrete proof? Will they be investigated?
Excuse me, those of you that are telling me to mind my own busines: Would you still be saying that if someone was abusing your child? No, you'd probably wonder why nobody told you. I haven't seen this kid beating on his sister, but my friend that lives on the other side of them has.



Answer
If there are children in the home, you can contact Child Protective Services in addition to the police. If the woman living there receives government assistance (i.e., Section 8), you can also contact the Housing Authority. If you have a Home Owner's Association or Neighborhood Watch program, let them know as well. The more people you educate on this, the safer your neighborhood will be because there will be a conscious effort to monitor the traffic in your area...by the neighbors and authorities.
I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!!!
Also, don't call once and think that was good enough. When you call any of these government offices, get the name & direct line/number of the person you report this to. Call them back within 48 hours if they haven't contacted you to give an update. If tthey say they will call you back, get a DATE AND TIME of when and hold them to it!!
I'm dealing with a Felony 2 charge of a minor in the house across the street from us. It happened in MARCH and his court date has changed 3 times!! I have called the ADA, Detective assigned the case, HUD, and CPS on this case multiple times to be sure they don't drop the ball as I do not want this to be a case that "fell through the cracks...sorry." The kid broke into my house and pulled a knife on ME AND MY BABY! He has mental problems and that is NOT an excuse i am buying.
The kid you are dealing with could be saying this about the girl because that is what he hears being said in his house so he thinks it is acceptable.
CALL ALL OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS AND REPORT IT!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why am i not getting pregnant,since i had fibroid operation,in august,2008.I started clomid 3 days ago?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment