Thursday, November 7, 2013

Do you believe in using electronics as baby-sitters?

best baby monitor for ipad
 on The best wifi video baby monitor for iphone ipad android 2014
best baby monitor for ipad image



iAnswer


Of course, many of you will answer "no" to this question, but realistically a large chunk of Americans do it.

Put on TV all day for toddlers.
Hand over the iPads.
Hand over the smart phones with games.

This stuff wasn't around when WE were toddlers.

In my opinion, children, young young children shouldn't be exposed to the electronics at all. But you can't hide it, so maybe monitoring the usage to a time limit a day, or a week.

What's your opinion? Are you one of those electronic babysitters?

All opinions respected!



Answer
Im in Australia and I will happily admit that my nearly 3 year old gets our Ipad and our Iphone if I need to get something done, normally maximum of 30 minutes, most definately not all day! And its a distraction/something fun for them to do while mummy is busy and cannot play with them right away.

Once my jobs are done, it's right back to playing on the swings/drawing/painting/tea party's/building cubbies etc..

Proving I'm primary caregiver in possible custody case?




Joe


I love my wife dearly but I am having trouble getting past some things about her. Mainly he lack of support and contribution to our marriage. I am with her mainly because of our 1 year old daughter. She is the same way in fear that if we divorced I would receive custody. I am upset at her neglect towards our child. Every morning I have to wake up with our daughter and my wife acts like she can't hear the baby monitor or me shaking her to get up. Even when I don't feel well, I have to get up with her, because my wife won't. Then, she pays no attention to her. She does not work and gets up and goes to the couch and grabs the iPad. Our daughter will be next to her crying and she pays no attention. She leaves her unattended to smoke or something as well. She never gives her a bath and rarely changes her diaper, I do all these things despite being our only source of income. I'm fortunate my job allows me to get a lot done from home. I also do many of the feedings. The only time I don't is if I'm not home. When I ask my wife to give her a bath or feed her she asks why I can't do it? She is defensive about it and never accepts that maybe she could do more to help out. When I'm upset at our daughter not being fed consistently with the solids, not given a bath, etc., she always says she will be fine. Then my daughter will fall and hurt herself and get a bruise and my wife says the same thing or relates it to her being a baby. My thing is they happen in part because she doesn't pay enough attention to her, she is just there. I'm worried because I may go to work and there could be things on the floor she could put her in mouth because my wife doesn't pay attention and when I get on her about it, she just gets mad at me and doesn't accept responsibility. I don't know what to do. I have to take care of this child. I am her primary caregiver. How can I prove this?


Answer
Take your little daughter to a physician, and talk to the Doc about this and get some counsel. I would do what he says. Either line up a babysitter while you work, or take her to a trusted relative. She cannot be lieft with your wife, as she seems incapable of looking after anyone. Unable to respond normally to a child, and in her own world. She seems very depressed. You need to take care of your baby and get her to a safe place while you work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you believe in using electronics as baby-sitters?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment