Saturday, November 9, 2013

How old would you consider old enough to be on a seperate floor?

best baby monitor large house
 on Graco True Focus Digital Video Baby Monitor - Walmart.com
best baby monitor large house image



Jessica


We just bought a new house, and my son is 4. All me and my husband have for our room is a bed and dresser. My son has all kinds of stuff for his room. The house we got is a bungalow, and has 2 bedrooms on the main floor and the "master" upstairs. The 2 rooms on the main floor are kind of small compared to what were coming from, but the master is quite large. Do you think he would be old enough to be on a different floor than us? The only other thing we need a room for is a computer room, and it seems to make sense to not use the master for that...what do you think?

Oh also, stairs arent really an issue, hes as good with stairs as you could expect a 4 yr old to be.
ok i must not have been clear about the setup. The 2 bedroom are on the MAIN floor, like downstairs. The master is upstairs. He would be in the master, upstairs, me and hubby in bedroom downstairs and computer room downstairs. It seems rather wasteful to use an entire upstairs (the master is the entire upper floor) for just a computer desk and chair...i wont put him downstairs and us up, would have to be him up and us down. Hope that made it more clear!



Answer
I think four is old enough to be one a seperate floor. Until you get used to it, you may want to use a baby monitor, just to make you feel better about being able to hear him. You should also make sure the stairs are lighted somehow (you can get those ones that stick to the wall and you just push on and off) so that if he needs you in the night he'll be able to see them.

How can a spider egg sac enter a household?




mirioux


I recently found about 50-100 very small spiders on a web on the top bunk of my bed. The rather large web was built in less then 24 hours. I presume these were baby spiders. I'm simply wondering how did they enter my house. I have a dog and an indoor cat and I live in a rural area.
Also should I worry that this will happen again? I don't like the idea of sharing my bed with a hundred spiders regularly.



Answer
Spiders will hide egg sacs in safe places. it typically takes about
2 weeks for these to hatch, so the egg sac has been on your
bed at least this long.
Being in a rural area, this is probably a common occurrence.
You may not have another hatching on your bed, but you
can likely expect hatchings from time to time.
The spiderlings are quite harmless and can be cleaned up
easily with a vacuum.
routine cleaning with a vacuum will help control this.
I recently had a hatching near my desk, and it can be a little
frustrating to find a hundred spiderlings crawling all over the desk,
keyboard, monitor, chair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How old would you consider old enough to be on a seperate floor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment