Tuesday, November 5, 2013

i want to talk to my bf at night times, scared of my mom catching me?

best baby monitor bluetooth
 on iSitter - WiFi / Bluetooth Baby Monitor on the App Store on iTunes
best baby monitor bluetooth image



Tina G


so i want to talk to him at night times on the phone, but im scared my mom might catch me.
i can whisper i m not worried about that part..i just don't know if she would randomly check up on me during night times.
what if i put some kind of baby monitor thingy in her room..or i can use a bluetooth?
any ideas!!!



Answer
use spy cameras cheap and easy to use...

Baby Monitor Help!?




Hi Ya'll


My monitor doesn't pick up voices or other peoples monitors, but it makes this really load noise spontaneously from "cell phone waves". It makes the same noise that your t.v. does right before someone calls you (if you have a new phone/bluetooth - not sure what sends these waves). My baby monitor picks them up at an extremely high volume - even when our phones are off.

Please, can someone who's had this problem and found a solution help?



Answer
Its your cell phone posting to the nearest tower dont put your phone near your monitor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i want to talk to my bf at night times, scared of my mom catching me?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment