Friday, November 15, 2013

How can I use my video camera for a baby monitor?

best baby monitor digital video
 on ... > Benessere e Sicurezza > Chicco Top Digital Video Baby Monitor
best baby monitor digital video image



Abe


I have an older digital video camera that I really don't use very much. I am trying to find a way to hook it up in the baby's-to-be room and connect it to our TV in our bedroom.

Are there certain cords that I need? Is this possible? I'm hoping to fix it so that it is on, but not recording.



Answer
You can get a wireless transmitter, or buy some extra long Video Cable.. But you may have a problem with the camera's auto off feature. if its not recording it will go off after a certain amount of time.

Video baby monitors with two receivers?




Britt


My husband and I are expecting our first child in 2 weeks. We are trying to find a kind of digital/video baby monitor that has 1 camera we can point at his crib, but with two receivers/video monitors that way we can each have one? Or to put one in our bedroom and one downstairs. Does anyone know of something like this? Thanks.


Answer
Summer Infant makes a monitor with two receivers - it is called Complete Coverage and you can get it at Babies R Us, Target and buybuyBaby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I use my video camera for a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment