Sunday, November 10, 2013

Where can I get a grant for my invention?

best baby monitor for your money
 on was that sound
best baby monitor for your money image



above the


It's a baby monitor type and I don't want a loan really. I heard the goverment gives out grants but none seem to be for inventions or child health. Help? Links?


Answer
You heard wrong. There are no grants for commercial development of anything. The grants go to non-profits that test safety. If you want to sell your product you have to invest your own money.

When did you start buying stuff for teh baby?




orange jui


Someone said it is" bad luck " to buy before the baby is born, just to save the money. Someone else said if something is a deal buy it. Then I hear 6 months.
My brothers wife had stuff in a closet before she was pregnant someone was throwing a way a brand new baby monitor. She said if she saw diapers on the back rack of the store like 75% off she would buy them.
So I am doing my own little poll;
When did you first buy something for your baby also what was it.
woops "the"



Answer
I actually bought clothes on clearance before we were even pregnant, and once we were pregnant we started buying big things around 15 weeks. I think it's definitely a must to have some things on hand before the baby is born, like diapers, car seat etc. I'm 35 weeks now and the nursery is completely done and ready. I had a baby shower 3 weeks ago and I've got pretty much everything we need for the baby. I would have felt panicked if I wasn't totally ready before he/she was born, but that's just me. I think it probably is a good idea to not buy much till after the first trimester because of the risk of miscarriage, but everyone is different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a grant for my invention?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment