Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best place to buy a Bearded Dragon?

best baby monitor to buy 2013
 on ... Store and Share (White) review and discount | Best Baby Monitors 2013
best baby monitor to buy 2013 image



Samantha


I've always been interested in buying a Bearded Dragon ever since my friend from long ago had one and allowed me to hold him. I fell in love! In the past I have bought snakes from Petco and a Reptile Store, but I have heard that the best place to buy a reptile is at a reptile show/expo. I heard their reptiles are healthier and that there is a better selection of the reptiles. Is this true? I definitely don't want to buy an unhealthy Bearded Dragon, and I don't want to pay an insane amount for it.

I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and I believe we have a Reptile Show/Expo a few times a year. So, my main questions are: Where are best places to buy a reptile? What is the typical cost for a baby Bearded Dragon? Thank you.



Answer
We carry them on our website, and visit reptile shows all over the country every year.

Here is a link to check out the beardies we have in stock and to get an idea on price:
http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/animals/bearded-dragons/

here is a care sheet to help you out:
http://lllreptile.com/info/library/animal-care-sheets/lizards-and-monitors/-/bearded-dragon/

And lastly, here's our show calendar so you can see if we're going to be near you any time soon!
http://lllreptile.com/info/calendar/-/2013/#calendarMonth06

-Jen

Turtle Beach Tango Issue with bluetooth?




Q.


sooo, early this year i bought the Tangos because my old headset was destroyed by my own stupidity.... anyway, now whenever I try to talk in them it you can barely understand me because it comes out in a static sort of sound. The Tangos are new (as i bought them, so 3-5 months old), they've always have worked before today, I have tried "turning it on and off again", I looked at the TB website but their were no listings for this problem, the audio for games and such works fine, I can hear people, I tried to get dust out of the detachable mic part, I think somethings broken but I don't know what part specifically to replace. I figure/hope that the local community here that has a turtle beach or something knows. no other problems, just static when ever my bluetooth is on for it. NOTE: it might have something to due with internet connection as that seems to be going weird lately, due to too many devices on the internet at one time.


Answer
Same here; got tired of the blue masking tape holding my DPX-21's together. The EFT's are a major league upgrade and world of difference.

First, don't discount the obvious; make sure your Chat button settings are on Chat 1 or Chat Main (left earpiece). If that's good, then try flashing the firmware with the latest version (even if you're using the current one). If you've never updated, now's the time.

Make sure the cables on the transmitter are secured properly also.

The mikes on the EFT's are pretty hard to screw up, so I'd be looking at a firmware, software, or setting fix. If you haven't yet downloaded the firmware update, here's what you need to do:

1. Create a TB Community account:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/community/preset-community

2. Download and install the Tango Advanced Sound Editor and User Guide:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/assets/presets/tools/ASE_20130314.zip

http://www.turtlebeach.com/assets/presets/tools/ASE_UserGuide_2013_FINAL.pdf

3. Once installed, connect your EFT headset using the USB data cable (NOT the long power cable; they're marked), then start up the ASE program.

4. Click the “Check for Firmware Updates” button and let it do its thing. The procedure is on page 6 of the ASE user guide.

Lastly, you can't rule out RF interference either. Make sure you haven't added any new electronics near the transmitter unit that can cause RFI; new cordless phone base, microwave (if you're a hardcore gamer), baby monitor, etc. Even a new Router; if you've installed a new Router or bridge, you may need to adjust the Channel frequency band to a higher offset frequency above 2.4ghz, which is what the BT frequency is. Remember, anything that can generate RFI will interfere with a BT transmission.

Worst case, call TB support - they're pretty good about taking care of customers who buy their high-end units. Did you get the freebie TB earbuds a couple of months ago as a bonus?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best place to buy a Bearded Dragon?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment