Sunday, December 29, 2013

What are the sensors for on the traffic cams being installed on Highway 95?

best baby monitor movement sensor
 on sensor infant movement monitor.-Including 1 monitor and 2 round sensor ...
best baby monitor movement sensor image



Chuck W


I've noticed that recently, tons of traffic cameras have been installed on Highway 95 in Florida where I live. There are so many, practically every section of road will be within reach of the cams. But I also noticed that there is some sort of flat panel transducer that is pointed roughly at the road on each camera pole. What would those things be for? They remind me of the transducers used in E-Pass lanes. Could they be used to monitor our movements?


Answer
It's Big Brother, baby. Welcome to 1984, and slow down.

Angelcare baby movement and sound monitor?




Mslaruuue.


I want to buy the baby monitor with the sensor pad that goes off if it does not detect movement or breathing for 20 seconds.. My boyfriend thinks this is extreme and over the top. Does anyone currently use one and if so, how do you like it?


Answer
Not worth it. I had a friend who bought something like this & it often went off just because the lack of movement. Babies often don't move while asleep.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the sensors for on the traffic cams being installed on Highway 95?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment