Monday, December 30, 2013

Does anyone pick up another babies room when using their baby monitors?

best portable baby monitor
 on best portable baby monitor on AngelSounds Fetal Doppler Portable Baby ...
best portable baby monitor image



Superwoman


I have a portable hand held baby monitor and when I turn off the base and turn ON the hand held I see another baby sleeping! This only happens when my base is off. When I turn on the base, I see my babies room.


Answer
That is actually quite dangerous. When I had my son we could hear the baby over the road and it did freak me out a little.

Using a different charger for a portable DVD player?




Alice Hart


I'm about to go on a road trip with three year old and can't find the charger for his portable DVD player. I found a couple of different chargers that do fit in the device (I haven't tried them plugged in) for example the Swiffer sweeper-vac and his baby monitors. I don't know much about electronics and I don't know if it will ruin it being charged by a charger that isn't FOR it?

Is there anything I can do?



Answer
You need to find one the voltage, current, and polarity/plug of the original.

They are usually 9 to 12V, and 750mA to 2A, positive center.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone pick up another babies room when using their baby monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment