Thursday, December 26, 2013

Question about Movement and sound Baby Monitors?

best baby monitor movement
 on Best Baby Monitor 2013 | Compare Reviews of the Top Rated
best baby monitor movement image



sweetunder


Does anyone have the "breathing baby monitors" That will sound an alarm if the baby stops breathing? Im curious if they actually work, or if there are alot of false alarms. Ive been reading about one called angel care.. the under mattress pad is supposed to detect all the baby's movement including breathing.


Answer
ive got the angel care,,,,, THE BEST THING IVE EVER BROUGHT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ive got 4 kids, and brought it when i had my 3rd,,, it really gives peace of mind,,, with my first 2 kids i used to check if they were breathing 24-7
with the angelcare, u hear every breath they make with the movement ticking sound,,, its fantastic

ive had probably 5 false alarms,,, but researched that, and found out a baby can occasionally pause their breathing for 20 seconds,,, my babies were ok
but as much as i stress, the false alarms are nothing compared to the peace of mind i get from this monitor

my freind is a nurse at the childrens hospital,,, and even she has this monitor,, so its definately good

go and buy one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do you get concerned about baby movement?




A monkey,


I am 27 weeks, from the start I feel the baby here and there throughout the day, sometimes one kick or a couple and at night. But I thought that around this time I would feel the baby all the time. Have any of you have none so active babies? I figure that maybe he does kick and I just don't feel it.


Answer
My baby girl didn't kick that much, but I knew it was normal for her. If your worried about it then it wouldn't hurt to call your doctor and see if you should go get monitored to make sure everything is going good and the baby isn't in stress.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question about Movement and sound Baby Monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment