Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How does one inquire to be a caretaker for their parents?

best video baby monitor under 100
 on 24 Aoc Monitor - informed is forearmed
best video baby monitor under 100 image



jesse


Parents cannot take care of themselves anymore I need to stop working to take care of them full time. How can I get governmental funding.?


Answer
it is difficult but possible if their financial situation is almost poverty level. i care for my mother and no longer work..i would rather work! if their financial situation is under 100,000 in liquid assets ..their all all kinds of programs to receive assistance with visiting nurses and day care..the jewish foundation help all and is one of the best and also the Alzheimer's association has programs.you will also find it hard to receive [food stamps or personal health care for your self]..having been a caregiver now for two years...caregivers are not treated well. the program to give me time to do things on my own with an individual watching my mother has been cut due to the economy.it is not easy ..i had our basement made into a apartment for myself so that i can have a little personal freedom..i use a baby monitor to keep an 'ear' on my mother but thinking now to install a video camera..its not easy and as they age..more difficult. best wishes! mail me any time.

What Is a good Baby Monitor?




Pam


I've been looking on amazon for a baby monitor but it seems like all the reviews i read contradict each other. i was hoping someone could compare the experiences they had with baby monitors and talk about which brands they loved or hated


Answer
Hi Pam,

It depends on your budget and what you want from a baby monitor. Basically there are three ways of monitoring; audio, video, or movement sensing. Generally the cheaper baby monitors are just audio ones, and the more expensive options use video. For under $100, I can recommend the Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor or for a video monitor, the Levana Jena. For higher end baby monitors, the Samsung SEW-3037W and the Levana Astra are both good choices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does one inquire to be a caretaker for their parents?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment