Saturday, February 1, 2014

Do we need a baby monitor in our small apartment?




Lola H


My husband and I are in the process of registering for our first child. When the baby's born we'll be living in an approximately 1,000 sq ft apartment. Is a monitor necessary?


Answer
I would. You dont need anything fancy just a cheap one for 20 or 30 bucks. My house is about 1200sq ft and only one story but it comes in handy when you want to take a shower and baby is sleeping 3 rooms down and you cant hear over the water otherwise. It also came in handy for my husband during the nights. Even though he was only a few doors down my husband is a heavy sleeper and it helped wake him up when he was crying. Little things like that.

I want to get a baby heart monitor doppler. Any recommendations?




bubzaboo


Which brand have you found works well and from how many weeks could you hear the baby heart beat?


Answer
ebay gtek baby Doppler 60-70 buck and work wonder i herd my baby at 9 weeks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do we need a baby monitor in our small apartment?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment