Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How often should I have sex to make a baby?

best baby monitor for travel
 on Wireless Baby Monitor 2.4GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor 1.5 inch TFT ...
best baby monitor for travel image



Chloe


I'm 19 & I told my man I wanted to make a baby last month & he was soo excited; we have unprotected sex , but we only have sex like 2-3 times a month .. Should we be having sex more or just be patient & that time I get pregnant will happen ?? What are yall opinions ?


Answer
Don't listen to these pointless answers. You're old enough to realise what you're doing. So 2-3 times is not enough. If you want to max you're chances you need me having sex every 2-3 days through out the month. Some people can't as work different hours and buy an ovulation monitor the price is something like 60 pounds though which is quite pricey. But that will tell you if you're fertile that day. So most women ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle if their cycle is 28 days. Online there is ovulation calendars they are so easy to do you just write in cycle length and when you're last period was and tells you you're fertile phase and estimated ovulation date. I done quite a few and am trying conceive myself this month. Remember its an estimate but why not try it? I done the fertie phase it told me and had intercourse a few days before and few days after it said to make sure. If your periods are regular it will also be much easier to get pregnant and plan on it, where as if you're not regular you have to try for more days. Just remember to not stress as you will not get pregnant,just try be calm and relaxed. Also try get to know you're body there are certain signs when ovulating. I noticed change of discharge it was kinda watery clear and strechy. There are loads of things online which will help massively. Try the ovulations calendars you can even get apps on some of them,and will remind you what days you should be having intercourse also try keep the semen inside you for about 30 minutes makes it easier to travel if you lay on your back. With legs slightly up. Good luck remember if you're not pregnant this month,there's always next month it usually happens when you least expect it. Best wishes x

What are the things i will need for my baby?




Sub


I know there are some things that i will need for my first baby but i do not know what all I will need. I am in my last trimester and want to get everything i will need. I know the little things like bottles, clothes, and diapers. However i am really wanted to get the big things that i will need for her. I know a crib is much needed. What else should i think about buying for her arrival?


Answer
congratulations!!!! i was a first time mum 21 months ago and it felt like a whirlwind. Heres what i would recommend:

necessities:
-crib, mattress, minimum 2 sets of bedding
-car seat
-receiving/travel blanket
-pushchair
-play mat for tummy time and play time
-soother (just in case)
-bottles, steraliser and bottle brush
-at least 14 vests, 14 sleep suits and a few day outfits after cord drops off
-baby bath and bath stuff
-medical basics - thermometer,bath temp checker, towel, colic drops, grooming set
-bottle warmer for night feeds
-baby monitor
-bibs
-diapers and wipes and rash cream
burp cloths
cream talc - not powder
nipple cream / pads


extras -

rocker
cot mobile
play gym
soft rattles
medical box/bath box
car seat toy bar


other stuff is a preference thing you might see things you want to buy for later like feeding sets, blender etc... but this is entirely up to you

good luck and congrats - dont forget to pack for the hospital :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How often should I have sex to make a baby?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment