Sunday, February 23, 2014

baby monitors?




feminootie


i want to purchase a good quality baby monitor. what brand is best? what brand really sucks? i also don't want to spend a ton of money. thank you!
geez, sorry. i really only want to use it when he is sleeping and when i need to run to the kitchen or restroom. i live in an apartment. it's not that big.



Answer
With both my kids I got the Fisher Price Lights and Sounds monitor. I wanted to have 2 in case I needed them both. They have worked just fine for a few years and have never given us trouble. I tried a more expensive one once that had an intercom button and it interferred with the house alarm and stopped working. Returned it for the FP one which is not that expensive.

baby monitors that block out small sound?




magicalski


i'm such a light sleeper i wake up with EVERY grunt and coo my baby makes in her sleep, are there any monitors with such good quality you can turn the sound up or down so you can ONLY hear when the baby is crying and awake, monitors i've tried wake me up every few minutes because i hear when she makes small sounds in her sleep


Answer
i have a Graco video monitor...I just turn the volume down a bit if he's snoring or something :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: baby monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment