Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cheap Baby Monitors?!?




A Military


I have an extremly small duplex that I share with me and my little girl..I need a cheap baby monitor..doesnt need to reach a long distance just need it for when I am showering and I am also trying to wean her from my bed to her crib in her room before my husband comes back from Korea!! How much and where can i find it at!?! Thank you in advance!!!


Answer
I also had the Safety !st baby monitor from Wal-Mart. Also can't remember how much it was either. Here I'll look it up :)
$16.54 http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=893599
But I moved to a really small place and found that I didn't need it any more. But it worked great and was cheap.

The cheapest way to do a video 'baby monitor'?




StephanieK


We are getting ready to move into a new home. The attic is going to be the children's playroom. I am looking for the cheapest way to put up a video feed from up there to the 1st floor. I just want to have a computer monitor or tv set up in the living room to keep an eye on them when I'm on the 1st floor. Thank you!


Answer
I'm thinking maybe a cheap old computer with a webcam? Maybe Radio Shack would have something cheap. Baby monitors are like $150.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap Baby Monitors?!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment