Sunday, February 23, 2014

Using video monitors for baby's room?




Ollie


What are the pros and cons of having a video monitor for your baby's room, in your opinion? We have a small, single story house, with our baby's room just seconds away from any point in the house. Would you recommend it or stick to a normal sound monitor? Thanks :)


Answer
Worth it's weight in gold. When you hear a sound, instead of battling with the thought of checking on the baby and maybe waking a sleeping child, you can peak in with the video monitor. LOVED mine. I bought a Summer video monitor. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Summer-Infant-900-MHz-2.5-Color-Handheld-Video-Monitor/4660415

I don't know if this is the exact one I had, since I bought mine when they first came out. Mine lasted for 3 years of constant use. I love the portability of it, and you can even hook it to the tv for an even bigger picture. I always kept a tiny lamp on, and never had a problem seeing the baby with extremely low light.

Wish I had bought it for my other children. I could use it outside too, so my older children could swim in the pool or ride bikes and I could check on the baby without moving from my chair or going inside.

Why is my baby monitor thumping?




lilitaly79


I have a perfect picture on my video monitor but I keep hearing a thumping noise. I've changed the channel on the monitor and adjusted the antenna but nothing is working. When I go into the baby's room it's quiet! WTH is going on and how can I fix it?


Answer
Is the monitor near anything electrical? Mine isn't video but it thumps if my cell phone is to near it, not the bit in his room the bit I keep with me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Using video monitors for baby's room?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment