Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby breathing monitor?




Emma's Mom


How many of you mommies have bought any of the monitors on the links below?? Do they work good?? Not too many false alarms?? Would you recommend those ones or another brand??

http://www.target.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sensor-Nursery-Monitor/dp/B0000CEDRO/sr=1-2/qid=1234758095/ref=sr_1_2/190-7478296-6555765?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Amonitor-angelcare&page=1



Answer
i have 2 of them....i LOVE love love them. our master bedroom is upstairs, the kids room downstairs, and my husband works midnights. that monitor is that only thing that ever gives me piece of mind for sleep at night esp since i have horrible hearing.
they make a bunch of diffffernt kinds...digital ones, ones with room temp on it, ones with extra long sensor pads. i prefer the extra long sensor pads, and never get false alarms.

this was worth every penny, esp if you plan to have more kids...and the resell on them is great.

i highly recommend them. try it out, if you don't like it it than save the receipt and return it.

Car Baby Monitor?




Lauren G


Hi! I was watching "A Baby Story" and this couple had a monitor set up in their car. The camera hooked to the headrest in the back seat (for a rear facing child seat) and the monitor plugged into the outlet next to the radio. I have searched online for this, but I can't find it! Can anyone please help me?
Okay yes it is a video monitor. How safe is it for the driver to turn around and look at their infant in a rear facing child seat? My God, why would I want an audio monitor specially made for my car? That doesn't even make good sense. As for the mirror, I understand, but again with the having to turn around to look at the baby's face in a rear-facing child seat. I have googled the fire out of this one. I just can't seem to find it.
And yes maam, I did specify. I said "The camera hooks to the head rest."



Answer
http://www.safetyed.org/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=43

I found several cameras at this page...they arent exactly for your car but they could work in your car...the camera could be strapped to the head rest or back seat and the video is hand held so you can put it where ever you want to in the front. The one at this specific page is wireless. So it only takes a few batteries. Im sorry but I could not find more then that. Just in case youre interested they do have mirrors so that you can see your baby from the rear view mirror with ease. They are called Baby in Sight Mirrors. Please check out this web page also.

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=202756&parentCategoryId=85183&categoryId=85215&subCategoryId=86206&PIPELINE_SESSION_ID=39b38f237f00000148f4e6551137ebbb

I wish you luck and congratulations on your new baby :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby breathing monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment