Monday, March 17, 2014

Can you recommend a good baby movement sensor?




sunflower1





Answer
I have the one by angelcare with two receivers. I've used it since my baby was born. A lot of people report static and false alarms with this monitor, which I've had with it, but she's 8 months old now and I still use it every night. I have very little problem with static and I only have a problem with false alarms if I forget to turn the sensitivity up or if I take her out of the crib in the morning and forget to turn it off (which tells me that the sensor is working!)

crib movement sensors?




YoungSpark


i've been lookin into those little sensors that is placed under the crib and goes off when the baby doesnt move for about 20 seconds, what i dont understand is, if the baby is sleeping hes not going to move so is it going to be going off all the time when he is sleeping?


Answer
We have the angelcare system and it gives us peace of mind that is for sure! We have had a few false alarms with the system either from my son moving into the top or bottom corner or his crib or his new habit of sleeping sitting up with his face in his lap! lol I guess it doesn't monitor his breathing through his butt surprise surprise! Even with a few false alarms it was the best investment I ever got! I would rather a false alarm where I check on him then the alternative of him not breathing! I would highly suggest getting one especially if you have high anxiety about SIDS! My son is almost 10 months and I still rely on it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you recommend a good baby movement sensor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment