Thursday, March 20, 2014

What is the best baby monitor?




m1h2n3


I currently have the handheld summer infant monitor. My baby's room is on the other side of the house and if I just walked out of her room it says no signal . What is the best baby monitor or video monitor ? Thanks!


Answer
1)Summer Infant Day & Night Handheld Color Video Monitor
2)Angel care Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor
3)Sony BabyCall Nursery Monitor NTM-910YLW
these are 3 of the best on the market Right now

What is the best baby monitor ?




adas


I have tried a few brands of video & just sound monitors & none of them work in my house! Any suggestions?


Answer
We have had great success with this one:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2815256
http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-High-Def-Digital-Monitor/dp/B00101TXPG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1234723001&sr=8-1
Safety 1st High Definition Digital monitor.
We live in the city, so in rather close proximity (houses are only 5-10 feet away from each other), and haven't had any interference with this monitor. There's never any static. The handheld piece can be used while plugged up, or charged. (Great when you forget to charge it!) Also, the lights go off to let you know when noise is happening-- great if you are vacuuming or doing something that would trump the noise coming out of the monitor. I haven't used any other monitors. I did a alot of research, and this seemed like the way to go-- no channels to bother with-- and no worry with interference with other cordless devices.. as its a High Def monitor. I think they also make a video version, but I can't vouch for it...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment