Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby Video Monitors??




flierchic


Anyone know what brand of video monitor is good quality and can record?? Any cheap prices of it somewhere? Thanx


Answer
I don' think they record. Mine is live feed - Safety 1st brand from Babies R Us. It's called a monitor for a reason, I think what you are looking for is more like a surveillance camera.

Whats the best baby monitor under 50 bucks?




Sweetest S





Answer
Fisher price baby monitors are really good. I had a safety first one given to me as a shower gift and it never worked right, it was always fuzzy. I eventually went out and bought a cheap fisher price one and it works great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby Video Monitors??
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment