Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ever get creepy interference on your baby monitor?

Q. Parents, have you ever picked up creepy or odd interference on your baby monitor? I live in a very populated area and I have picked up odd interference a few times.

A. oh yes! A number of times.

But the weirdest one was when my oldest was young.

My husband & I were getting ready for bed one night & I turned on the monitor. He was brushing his teeth & the second I turned it on I heard a man talking. It was so clear too. He was talking to a woman. We could hear both sides of the conversation. My husband thinks it them talking on a phone, not in the same house. So he thinks we picked up their cordless phone. This in 1997 or so.

I called my husband & he came in. The couple was talking about going somewhere & a hotel. I then recognized the voice. It was one of our neighbors! But he wasn't talking to his wife!!! He actually said the womans name a few times. Plus I knew my neighbors wives voice.

We actually listened for awhile. lol I know it was wrong but it was clear he was flirting with her & you bet she was flirting back. They talked about a buisness trip and meeting up at a hotel. No clear sayings of cheating but for sure flirting. He'd tell her what to wear and mentioned perfume. My husband & I then turned it off.

I could never look at him the same after that. My husband & I never said anything to the wife either. We were not 100% sure. But a month or so later they divorced & sold their home. We actually told our other neighbors then what we had heard. They had seen signs of cheating too.

What creeped me out was . . . could they have ever heard us? Plus for just that second hearing a mans voice coming from what I thought was my daughters room really scared me.

We have some cordless head phones. They at least 8-10yrs old. But we often pick up CBs from what seems like Truckers on near by highways.


What is a recommended digital baby monitor to buy?
Q. I am looking for a good digital baby monitor for my baby. I want something that is cheap and good for the price. I also want something where the sound is crystal clear. Please recommend some good ones that I can buy.

A. You can consider buying
1)Levana BABYVIEW20 Interference Free Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Night Light Lullaby Camera
*Digital video and audio signals between camera and monitor are secure and interference free
*Rechargeable monitor comes with ENERGY STAR qualified adapter
*Night vision allows you to monitor your child around the clock
*Standby mode allows you to turn off the monitor's screen and be alerted only when your child makes noise
*The camera helps soothe your child with lullabies and a built-in night light
http://www.amazon.com/Levana-BABYVIEW20-Interference-Digital-Wireless/dp/B001FB567U/?tag=bdd-linking-001-20

Hey you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=digital+baby+monitor+&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.996_1&fsc=-1&tag=bdd-linking-001-20


best baby monitor for living next to airport?
Q. we are looking for a good affordable baby monitor. We live next to a small airport and are concerned with interference. suggestions - advice - do you live near an airport and have a baby monitor?

A. I live about 10 miles from the airport. We use summertime hand held monitor and it works good. At times, there is audio static but not enough to be bothersome. We love our monitor. It run on 900 mhz frequency and not 2.4 like most phones and laptop gear.


What is the best 2 room video baby monitor?
Q. I would like to get a baby video monitor but I want it in both kids rooms with only one monitor screen. What is the best one on the market for the cheapest price. Or...is there a video system out that has only one camera that I can order a 2nd camera separate for?

A. Hi

Like any other products, baby monitors need to suit your lifestyle and satisfy your requirements, even to the slightest of details. So before you purchase one, try to dwell on a number of factors first. These things will not only serve as your guide, they will also help you pick out the best type or brand for your little one.

Some of the things you need to consider are:

Range
Portability
Levels of Interference
Video Monitoring Options

There are more details at the link in the source box about the Best Baby Monitors and I hope they help

Take care

Paul





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ever get creepy interference on your baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment