Saturday, December 8, 2012

Has anybody used the angelcare baby monitor?

Q. I am planning on getting the angelcare baby monitor it has the censor if breathing is not detected in 20 seconds there is an alarm, just wondering if anybody has used this one before and what did you think vs regular baby monitors. Thanks for your help.

A. I was going to buy it but my friend had too many problems with it. She took the baby out of the crib and the alarm didn't go off after 20 seconds. It went off a couple of times with her in the room and the baby breathing normally. Also, she had some major problems with interferance from other baby monitors. Others near to her had the same moniter and she would hear their children crying through the receptor. It's a scary time, but I had just a regualr monitor and my child is still alive. They are just trying to get you to pay more out of fear.


What baby monitor would you recommend for a newborn? I am leaning toward the kind with the video screen. Help
Q. I need to purchase a baby monitor soon, and would like to hear some pros and cons. I am really liking the idea of the type with camera and monitor to actually 'watch' the baby too, but what brands are best? Thanks for any advice!

A. i have the Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor and it is the most amazing thing ever it tells you the temp in babys room has a night light and monitors babys breathing and if there is none for 15sec a warning beep goes off and after 20 the thing goes crazy. I love it. I dont worry about sids and have been able to sleep much more then with my 1st.

look at this http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/intro.html
it lets you kind of demo it online.


What is the best baby monitor?
Q. We're welcoming a new edition in a few weeks and we have everything ready to go except the baby monitor. We live in a one story home and I would only need the monitor for when the baby's sleeping. All the bedrooms are on the same side of the house but I always take extra precautions. Thanks so much!

A. We got an Angelcare movement monitor and I swear by it. I'm a very anxious mom and it helped me get some sleep! Knowing that an alarm would go off if he stopped breathing was the only thing that stopped me from checking in on the baby 10 times a night. ;)

edit: The monitor was suggested by my son's neonatal surgeon, as he was premature...


Are there any good baby monitors out there?
Q. We are looking for a good, secure, low static monitor for our upcoming arrival. We also have a older son who we still use a monitor for, but that monitor is going out. Anyone have a two room system, or use two seperate monitors? If so what brands work well together?

A. We use the Angelcare Sight, Sound, and Movement Monitor. It's definitely pricey but wonderful because aside from having the breathing and movement detected, we can also see what's going on. When we did use only a sound monitor, we ran into our son's room with every sound he made (except he makes lots of sounds in his sleep, even cries out in his sleep), so with this we can look and see if he's awake or asleep before going in his room. Plus there's a talkback feature on it, so if he's really fussing when he wakes up, we can assure him over the monitor as we walk to his room. It is a secure monitor and on the quiet side. It also has a voice activation feature, but I'm not crazy about it because sound (even voice) cuts in and out with it. Either way, you can barely hear the white noise it lets off without the voice activation feature.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anybody used the angelcare baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment