Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What age should i be allowed to shop for my own clothing?

Q. soo...im 15 but my mom is really strict and i can't even buy simple jeans by myself. she monitors all my clothing...eventhough im an A student and if she let me shop by myself i would get things that go along and pertain to my own style. im greatful that my mom loves me...but sometimes i feel so stressed and worked up i want my own space. what do i do?

A. I'm a fifteen year old girl and fashion is my life! I love it! I have a $40.00 a week shopping budget and i get to use on what and where I want to! My suggestion to you is talking to your mom and letting her know that your not her baby doll and that she can't just dress you forever, but in the nicest most gentle way possibly of course(: I also suggest asking her if you can prove that you can shop by yourself, first by letting her come with you pick out all your own things create outfits and after you try them on and figure out what fits you and goes with your style going out to show her that you are totally capable of doing this and that the outfits are up to her standards! Next i would say you could go shopping by yourself and if you come home and she doesn't like what you bought, no because she doesn't like the style or the trend but if she thinks it is inappropriate or to "sl***y" then you can go back to the store with her and let her give you another chance to exchange it for something else like an alternate piece that fits the style and trend of the outfit that you were going for, but something she approves of! baby steps! I hope this works! because i have no idea what i would do if i couldn't shop and buy what i wanted!


Where Can I find Wireless Microphones to use in plays or musicals?
Q. I am in high school and I put on musicals in my back yard every year with my friends and family. This year we would like to purchase microphones that are very small but work very well. I have a VERY SMALL budget...where can I find cheap microphones (about four)?

A. wireless Mics are not cheap.
If they are then you get distortion. Kinda like baby monitors .
Does your school have them. Maybe you or a member of your school could ask another local school to borrow a set.
Or a music store. The ones that sell instruments not cds. Even a guitar shop has them.


What should i get my best friend for her baby shower?
Q. Alright so my best friend is having a little girl...shes the first of my friends to have a baby, and i want to get her something really nice. I'm willing to spend around 200 dollars on the gift.. id like to get her something practical but something thats still pretty special. Any ideas would be appreciated, my price range is a little flexible but i dont want anything too crazy over my budget!

A. I recommend getting her an AngelCare baby monitor that has a sensor pad that goes under the babies crib mattress and is sensitive enough to tell if baby is breathing or not. If it doesn't feel movement for 20 seconds the alarm will sound. My son is over 2 and we still use his every night. It is the most practical and usefull thing that she will ever receive.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What age should i be allowed to shop for my own clothing?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment