Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?

Q. I have 2 babies and would like to find a baby monitor for both rooms in one. Is there such a thing? Someone help please!

A. Target, Walmart, Babies R Us


What baby monitor is in the sears commercial?
Q. What baby monitor is shown in the Sears commercial where they have the baby pictured on the Flat Screen while the couple is grilling outside?

A. it's the Summer infant flat screen video monitor. sold at Target and Babies R' Us. Its great. Costs about $200.


Is there a baby monitor app that will work on my blackberry?
Q. Is there a baby monitor app that will work on my blackberry?

A. i have only found one program that will work as u want it. here is the link for it.

http://www.clickapps.com/moreinfo.htm?pid=15476

it offers i day free trial and costs 25.00 us.

hope that helps





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a baby monitor for 2 different room?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment