Friday, July 5, 2013

Can a baby monitor be used to listen in on a conversation?

best baby monitor
 on Best Baby Monitors 2013
best baby monitor image



Vicky


I wanna use a baby monitor so I can be a witness to a "special" conversation. Will the monitor be detectable/make noises?
Can I get an intelligent answer please?!
Instead of someone who's trying to be a smart aleck but just sounds like a retard that didnt read the complete question!
James you are a dumb fuck!!!!!! I was asking if the monitor would make noises and you totally just made up something to be a smart ass dumb shit!



Answer
No, baby monitors will only pick up noises that babies make. it has space age computer components inside that block out the voices of anyone over the age of 2.

How to interfere with a baby monitor?




SavannaJo


Sounds cruel, I know, but it's not what you think. See, my grandmother is really fucking nosey and has a baby monitor hidden somewhere in our living room so that she can listen to the family talk while she is "sleeping". Personally, I can't stand it when people can't keep their nose out of my business and would like to put an end to this. Is there anything I can do or maybe something I could buy to block the signal? Help, please?


Answer
If it's a baby monitor, it can't be that small. Do a thorough search and find it. Then open it up, pry several components off the board and put it back. Or if you know where she keeps the receiver wait until she's away, open it and pry a few components off the board. Or tape the transmitter to a waste pipe so she hears every time a toilet flushes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a baby monitor be used to listen in on a conversation?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment