Thursday, July 4, 2013

How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?

best baby monitor that works with iphone
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best baby monitor that works with iphone image



Trueme


I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?


Answer
There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.

What is wrong with my router?




Kinglouie


ISP cox
Router: dlink dlr 865L
Every device (two laptops, four iPhones, one desktop) can connect to the router. They all show a good signal strength. But there is no Internet. They all connect to the router but the Internet just isn't working. I've looked everywhere for a solution but the vast majority of solutions are for one device not being able to connect while others can. I've only tried restarting the router.
This problem started a few months after we got connected to the Internet. When it started it was maybe once every two weeks. Now its four times a week at least. It eventually fixes itself after several hours but then it just happens again.



Answer
You may have an issue with NAT... You'd should consider calling your ISP because, in some cases, the problem may not be on your end.

Also, if your router is near a cordless phone, a baby monitor, or a microwave, it can SERIOUSLY affect your connectivity. They all run on the same frequency, so there will be conflict.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment