Monday, July 1, 2013

How many women had a preemie baby and then got pregnant again and delivered at full term?

best baby monitor for preemies
 on Premature baby. Premature baby on a monitor in an intensive care unit ...
best baby monitor for preemies image



Bilinda G


I had my first son at 36 weeks but he was severly growth restricted so he was only 2lbs and 7 oz. Now almost 10 years later I'm pregnant with baby # 2.. The Dr. will monitor me and take more tests this time around due to the complications with 1st pregnancy, but I really want to be able to have a full term baby and wanted to know how many have come back and had full term babies.


Answer
My sister in law had her 1st baby full term, 2nd baby 3 months preemie (she was okay just spent months in preemie hospital) and her 3rd just lately was full term so much she got induced!! So be confident that you can too!

When did you transition your baby into their nursery?




kristin-Le


My son is 5.5 months old. He was a preemie, so developmentally he is slightly delayed. He can roll over from his stomach but not yet roll over from his back. So he is still sleeping in his bassinet next to my side of the bed. He will wake up several times a night still wanting a binkie. So, my question is, when did you make the final transition with your LO sleeping in their crib in their nursery? And how did your LO respond to the adjustment? Thank you in advance for your advice. :)


Answer
I moved my twins out of my room at 4 months old. However, they began sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old so really there was no need for them to still be with me. I just had a hard time letting them go even though their room is across the hall lol. Don't worry if your son cannot roll yet, just don't put anything in the crib with him that could cause harm. I didn't let my boys even have blankets until they could pull them away from their face on their own. They are almost 2 now and I only allow 1 blanket and 1 stuffed animal in their cribs. A safe environment and a baby monitor will ease your mind and after a few nights without him by your side you will be glad you moved him. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many women had a preemie baby and then got pregnant again and delivered at full term?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment