Friday, August 30, 2013

What are the best non-digital baby monitors on the market?

best baby monitor with no static
 on Hate Baby Monitors With Static
best baby monitor with no static image



Mrs.S


I have looked into digital monitors, but they're a little out of my price range. Does anyone know of any good classic style baby monitors? I am pregnant with my first child.


Answer
I love the Sony sound sensor baby call. It's voice activated so you don't hear the static. You do have the choice of listening to everything though. I bought a second one for my 3 yr olds room since I can't hear her if she calls out. They are only $35.00 at Target, great buy.

Does anyone know where I could find a double baby monitor?




Auntie M


I need to find a double baby monitor for my sisters new house. She has 2 babies (16 month and 3 month) and needs a double monitor. What I mean is 2 receivers and 2 speakers that all work together so she can put a receiver in each of the babies rooms and 1 speaker upstairs and one downstairs. If anyone knows where I could find one online or in a store that would be great thanks :)


Answer
As far as I have been able to find, there is no such thing. You can't have two transmitters because they use the same radio frequencies - the signals interfere with each other so you just get static on the receiver. Same thing applies if you try buying two different sets of monitors - one for each baby - because ALL baby monitors share the same narrow range of frequencies due to government regulation of the radio frequencies.

My solution is to have one conventional baby monitor with 2 receivers (for one kid) and one intercom set for the other kid. The intercoms I'm using are a 3-piece set I bought from radio shack. They plug into the wall and will work 2-ways. You set the one in the baby's room to "lock" and turn the other ones on and it works just like a baby monitor. Since the baby monitor is wireless and the intercoms send the signal through the electrical wires of the house, the signals don't interfere with each other.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best non-digital baby monitors on the market?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment