Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?

best picture baby monitor
 on We Finally Found the Best Rated Baby Monitor on the Market!
best picture baby monitor image



Angela Ava


I just upgraded from a 1st generation to 3GS. I want to take my old iphone and use it as an educational device for my son - animal pictures, kid's songs, kid's games, etc. I'd even like to use it as a baby monitor if it will still function on wifi. My AT&T dealer said not to hook it up to itunes because it is deactivated. What does this mean? Is the phone still useful?


Answer
yes...when i used to work at best buy a kid stole a model iphone and it is able to be used as an ipod touch.

Do you think the Black and White monitor picture of a baby sonogram should change to full color?




monitor3x3


For Example:

Is it time to update the newage pictures of a baby-human embryo?



Answer
They can't do that.

It's made up of sound waves bouncing from the baby. It's not a picture, it's a picture built up of sound waves.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment