Thursday, November 28, 2013

A program that I can video call from Android phone to laptop with webcam?

best baby monitor with skype
 on best baby monitor with skype on Lorex baby Monitor -Get the Big Disc ...
best baby monitor with skype image



Heather C


I want to use my cell phone with my laptop as a baby monitor for my newborn so that I can set the laptop up with the webcam on the baby & then I can watch it on my cell phone. Something similar to Skype but not Skype because it won't work with my phone. At least I can't figure out how to. Thanks!


Answer
gmail has video chat similar to skype. but then like skype, you'd still have to teach your baby to hit the "accept call" button when you call into your laptop.

Is there any way to use my iPad as a remote baby monitor from my iPhone? Like pull up what the camera sees?




Tommy S


I would like to be able to pull up a live stream on my iPhone 4, from my iPad in a different room. Is this possible without a computer?


Answer
Skype!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A program that I can video call from Android phone to laptop with webcam?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment