Saturday, November 30, 2013

Can I sue a doctor that didn't do what my mom wanted at first?

best baby monitor mother and baby awards
 on Winner of the 2008-9 Best Monitor Award - Mother and Baby Magazine
best baby monitor mother and baby awards image



Ashley


Well like during March, my mother was going to have a child but in the end it was self aborted. Then blood started to come out, and she couldnt keep her pee in. So the doctor was some crazy bitch excuse my language, and while cleaning her up she didnt let her pee. She told my mom oh i know you can keep it in, and if you dont keep it in im going to leave and do my next emergency. I was like mom cmon she doesnt care, can you hold it in please? The stupid doctor said haha ha i do care, ( LIKE THE EVIL DEVIL SHE WAS). The my moms likes she cant hold it, she cant hold it. It was like my mom was acting like a baby, and plus my mother didnt know english. Next that stupid woman saw in the monitor that her pee level was high and needed to pee. Then after so long she let her pee because the monitor said she had too. Like seriously lady? My mothers bleeding in that area and she needed to pee. Its august now, and this incident happened in March. Was this right for the doctor to do? If it wasnt cant I still sue her!
Im going to be 17 in september, i dont think im old enough to sue right?



Answer
Wow, that sounds terrible!

Well. Anyone can sue anyone, but whether you have a case or not depends on a lot more than what you posted here. Your mom would be the only one that can credibly sue in this case-- your case would get thrown out as soon as the judge finds out that you are not entitled to bring suit, unlkess your mom suddenly became your legal ward.

Well, you might have a case for emotional trauma, and can sue of you are an adult, but any award would be low as the doctor's attorneys will just show that it didn't affect you in any crippling way.

Also, without a likely "winning outcome" -- with a cash award, no attorney will help you unless you want to shell out big bucks in advance.

A better route is to complain to the medical board and the hospital board where this doctor practices. And go on facebook and any review sites and review the doctor.

You must be very careful to be clear and factual, when you state what happened. You do not want to get in trouble for slander or liebl (spoken or written defamation of a person). You can also give your opinion about things such as whether you would ever recommend the doctor to anyone.

My mind is so clouded that I can not think straight. Can you give me a clearer picture?




brileync20


My husband is abusive. He is verbally, emotionally, & at times physically abusive. He was abusive while I was pregnant with both of our children. He was abusive after they were born. He would say things like:
you can't do sh** right
your a sick bi*** (had/have postpartum depression)
etc. etc. etc.
He is a very self-centered man. Everything is about him & he always has some sort of issue to attend to. We even had to focus on him while I was in labor. He was angry about something...
He makes it known that I am his problem. I am the reason that he is abusive. I make him this way. If he was with someone else they would appreciate him more. (We live in a big house. I work as a elementary teacher part time to keep the kids out of daycare.) He thinks that I should be more appreciative because he is one black man that hasn't left his family. But to tell you the truth, this is worst than him just leaving me. He is here but he resents being here. You know that "work" of raising children. But he wants to award of being here for his kids, but on the side he is taking out his resentment on me. Always talks about how much work he does with the kids, i.e. helping with bath, diapers, monitoring, etc. He enjoys nothing with them it seems.

It is so hard to appreciate him because he is so abusive. I can not see past the abusive things that he saids and does. That is why I am leaving. My children who are in the infant & toddler phase do not deserve to grow up in such a dysfunctional environment. I am a excellent mother. My 2 year old already knows her ABC, counting to 10, etc. etc.
Can I be causing him to be abusive? Or is he using the fact that I am weak with postpartum depression to make me feel helpless & guilty enough to stay?



Answer
Sweetheart...there is no way on earth that it is your fault that he is abusive. That is a choice he makes, every time he does it. He can stop, if he so chose.

He is using your weakness to control you and cover his own problems. You can never do anything that is deserving of any type of abuse.

You are doing the right thing by leaving. It will be very hard, no doubt. You're heart might hurt, you may think you did the wrong thing, you may feel bad because you "hurt" him. Let me tell you, you are doing the right thing, the pain will pass, and as far as hurting him...he should have thought about the pain he'd feel while he was inflicting your pain.

You are right that the kids don't deserve to grow up in such an environment. They will lead much healtheir, more productive lives if they are not afraid. Also, they will learn respect and how to treat others properly if they are not hearing and seeing daddy be mean and uugly to mama.

You can do this....your babies deserve it! And as far as being weak....you have 2 children, work, and put up with an abusive husband! I don't see any weakness there! You are strong enough to see what he does is wrong, that your kids deserve better, and you are leaving. That takes strength. Now, you will have to put "strong" into overdrive to make it after you leave him....even if just for a little while.

God bless you, I'll be praying for you and your babies! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! (Philippians 4:13)!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I sue a doctor that didn't do what my mom wanted at first?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment