Friday, November 29, 2013

What Should I Get My Sister For Her Baby Shower?

best baby monitor digital video
 on Summer Infant Best View Digital Video Baby Monitor | Advice for ...
best baby monitor digital video image



cece101200


My sister is pregnant with her first child, and despite economic times I really wanted to get her something nice and memorable. I was thinking of a video baby monitor with a camera and television screen, so she could actually see what was going on with her child. I was also thinking of getting her one of those digital video cameras to tape some memories of her kid, parents love that.

I think each gift would be nice, but I don't know what would be a good one for me to get. What do you think would be a good gift?



Answer
Something practical would be nice. Honestly, out of the two options you gave I would go with the latter. I basic monitor works just as well (heck, if she lives in tight quarters, she might not even need one. Believe me, a baby will make sure you can hear it cry). Something like a baby swing would be nice, also. Or a bunch of things she will need like diapers, baby wipes, different baby medicines, etc.

What is a recommended digital baby monitor to buy?




Vaishali


I am looking for a good digital baby monitor for my baby. I want something that is cheap and good for the price. I also want something where the sound is crystal clear. Please recommend some good ones that I can buy.


Answer
You can consider buying
1)Levana BABYVIEW20 Interference Free Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Night Light Lullaby Camera
*Digital video and audio signals between camera and monitor are secure and interference free
*Rechargeable monitor comes with ENERGY STAR qualified adapter
*Night vision allows you to monitor your child around the clock
*Standby mode allows you to turn off the monitor's screen and be alerted only when your child makes noise
*The camera helps soothe your child with lullabies and a built-in night light
http://www.amazon.com/Levana-BABYVIEW20-Interference-Digital-Wireless/dp/B001FB567U/?tag=bdd-linking-001-20

Hey you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=digital+baby+monitor+&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.996_1&fsc=-1&tag=bdd-linking-001-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Should I Get My Sister For Her Baby Shower?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment