Tuesday, November 26, 2013

At what age did you stop using the tick alarm on your angel care baby monitor?

best baby monitor breathing sensor
 on best baby monitor breathing sensor on Bebesounds Angelcare Movement ...
best baby monitor breathing sensor image



<3 my baby


I have been using the angel care monitor with the tick alarm. Its a sensor to monitor the baby's breathing. My baby is now 6 months old and is starting to move all around her crib and when she gets in a corner the monitor doesn't pick up her movement and the alarm goes off. I am considering if i want to stop using it but I am scared of SIDS...


Answer
Most SIDS cases occur before the baby is 4 months old, after 6 months they're "out of the woods", then after 12 months they're okay. It's up to you, 6 months seems like the reasonable time to stop using it, but I can totally understand your concern - you're a mum and you worry like every other one of us.

Whenever you choose to stop using it, you'll wake up every 2 hours and listen to hear them breathing - like me! Lol.

Anglecare or similar, when did you stop using it?




Mummy of 1


I have an Anglecare breathing sensor monitor for my daughter. She is now 18 months and we still using it, but have been discussing taking it away as she is getting older, or if we should just keep it whilst she is still sleeping in her cot/crib.

So I was just wondering when people stopped using theirs?



Answer
We stopped at some point between 18 months and 2 years. It was quite hard to do after sort of becoming dependant on the reasurance it gave, but after a couple of days of not using it we soon got over that and relaxed about everything. I think we will stop about 18 months with our next baby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: At what age did you stop using the tick alarm on your angel care baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment