Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby Monitors?




Dreamt_Ill


Any suggestions on Baby Monitors? Which one do you love/hate? Which interfere with wireless internet? Thx!


Answer
We have the Fisher Price Lights and Sounds. It was okay if we used batteries with the receiver but if you plugged it in you got a radio station. The baby slept in our room for a couple months and then went to his own room with the monitor. After a couple of months I realized that every little sound the baby made was waking us up so we would check on him and wake him up. Once we got rid of it he had to be awake enough for us to hear him. Keep in mind his room was next to ours so we definitely hear him when he really needs us and is not just making noise.

Baby monitor question?




Carrie


Would you rather have a video monitor or a sound-only monitor? I have a video monitor and I love it!


Answer
I have the angel care sound and movement monitor and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am not sure if you can see a baby breathing on the video monitor but with the sound and movement monitor if my baby would stop breathing it would alarm and let me know. Thank God that has never happened but it gives me a peace of mind knowing that if it did I would wake up with in 20 sec. later. Granted a video monitor would really give me an in site on what my children are doing in their room when they are suppose to be going to sleep but other then that I prefer my angel care monitor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby Monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment