Friday, March 7, 2014

Recommendations for a baby monitor?




toma


I am looking to add a baby monitor on my registry and want to know which one you might recommend? I live in a 1350 sq ft apartment, the baby's room and my room are on opposite ends. Also I am on the first floor and have laundry right below me so I would like to be able to bring it with me, I am not sure about the distance, but it is relatively close and the baby's room is directly above the washer and dryer.
Thanks in advance!



Answer
you should not get a baby moniter you should just stay with the baby because you never know if the baby could get hurt you should just do the laundry when somone can come to your house and watch the baby while you are gone

Whats the name of this movie about a girl swapping baby monitors and overhears someone get killed?

Q. I saw a movie years ago and can't remember what its called it had a younger girl who I think was the babysitter but I can't remember, she had blonde hair and I think she was babysitting a blonde haired boy in a apartment building. And she accidently swaps out baby monitors with a neighbor and the neighbor lady gets killed and then the people come after her. But I can't remember the name. Can someone please help??????


Answer
Baby Monitor: Sound of Fear (1998 TV movie)
starring Josie Bissett, Jason Beghe, Barbara Tyson
IMDb synopsis:
A woman overhears her husband on the telephone at their workplace talking with their babysitter. She discovers they are having an affair and are going to have a baby. She concocts an evil plan to win back her husband and remove the girl and baby. Two men are hired to kill the girl and hold the son hostage in order for her to play the hero and reclaim her husband. The plan hits a snag when the criminals enter the wrong apartment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recommendations for a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment