Tuesday, April 1, 2014

i need help finding a good baby monitor?




Zaya a


i am looking for a baby monitor that has only one receiver but two transmitters. i will be moving to a bigger place and my children will have 2 separate rooms. i am still pregnant with one and my first child is 2 and a half. i want a monitor that can be in both rooms so i can hear them both. i find plenty that have two receivers but that is not what i need! i am thinking that i might have to buy two different monitors! grrr....anyone know of any? thanks


Answer
I think you will have to buy two monitors. How are you going to hear two signals over the same receiver? It would be like trying to listen to two phone calls at the same time over the same piece of equipment.

Mointor Babies in two different rooms?




Worker


I am loo king to monitor both my babies in separate rooms. I would like to have video and not just audio, everything i have found is either out of stock or does not make anything.


Answer
I found a couple this one is a fair price with a small monitor:
http://www.amazon.com/Mobicam-Wireless-Baby-Monitoring-Bundle/dp/B00279NX9C
This one is a bit more expensive but I think it has a nicer video system:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=14884416&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping
-good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need help finding a good baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment