Monday, June 9, 2014

Recommendations for a baby monitor?




toma


I am looking to add a baby monitor on my registry and want to know which one you might recommend? I live in a 1350 sq ft apartment, the baby's room and my room are on opposite ends. Also I am on the first floor and have laundry right below me so I would like to be able to bring it with me, I am not sure about the distance, but it is relatively close and the baby's room is directly above the washer and dryer.
Thanks in advance!
Other Boy- that was funny! Although I don't think I want one that will eat the baby...



Answer
Video monitor for sure! It also comes with a audio one too so if you have to go walking around and can't see the monitor you can attach the liitle audio one onto your pants or whatever. I have the brand Safety 1st.

My son is 4 and I still use the video monitor to see him in his room. I can see when he is doing something he's not supposed to be doing, it's great.

Question About Mobi Baby Monitor?




lil' mama


Does anyone own the MobiCam AV nursery monitor? What do you think of it?


Answer
i have it and it is decent. i got it at walmart for about $99, so way cheaper than other places or other brands like the summer video monitor. i would recommend using rechargable batteries. my only complaint is that mine crackles if the volume is up too high. for me its not a problem because our daughter is right down the hall so i can hear her w/o the monitor, but i like to see what she's doing, if she might settle herself and go back to sleep, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recommendations for a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment