Sunday, April 28, 2013

Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?

Q. I just upgraded from a 1st generation to 3GS. I want to take my old iphone and use it as an educational device for my son - animal pictures, kid's songs, kid's games, etc. I'd even like to use it as a baby monitor if it will still function on wifi. My AT&T dealer said not to hook it up to itunes because it is deactivated. What does this mean? Is the phone still useful?

A. yes...when i used to work at best buy a kid stole a model iphone and it is able to be used as an ipod touch.


Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?
Q. Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks

A. http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.


How do I set up my Mac's iCam to video my puppies while I'm at work?
Q. I have 4 bottle babies I would like to monitor while I am at work to see what they are up to and I have an iMac with the iCam inside. Is there a way to set it up so I can view the puppies from my work computer?

A. You can download Orb for Mac here:
http://corp.orb.com/download/Orb20Setup.dmg
which will let you stream just about anything from your computer (including a webcam) to a browser, your phone, gaming console, etc.
As long as your work doesn't block it, you can get to the stream by logging into mycast.orb.com and opening the stream with your work computer's video player, like windows media player on windows.
If it is blocked and you have a capable phone, like an iPhone, BlackBerry, etc. you can watch it there.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment